|Name||Dessy (Desislava Daskalova)|
|Race||Human with gnomish tendencies|
|Alignment||Trying to be True Neutral|
|Weapons||Lasers and puns|
|Languages||Bulgarian, English, Spanish, German, html+css+js|
Usually, I spend my time in the realms of physics, or in front of a text editor either putting websites together, or writing stories and poems. My mind is restless, however, so over the years I’ve collected many entries to a personal encyclopaedia of sorts, some of which I share here.
Instead of frequently posting in a blog dedicated to one particular topic, I choose a
lazier slower and more deliberate approach, integrating most of my interests and activities under one roof. Then, naturally, a disintegration follows, so that chaos is put into order again. The result is Dessyntegration, a bad-pun name for a bedazzling website.
Well then—look around and enjoy. Perhaps you’ll find something of merit. And now, the news.
- Published my first paper as first author in ACS Applied Nano Materials. [Aug 2023]
- Started a podcast about physics and technology. [Dec 2022]
- Halfway through the translation of my novel and started a new story about a necromancer physicst. [Dec 2021]
- Now an apprentice manticore tamer, the manticore being physics, and apprentice meaning PhD student. [June 2019]
- I graduated! World, beware! Read about it here. [April 2019]
Other personal entries
On the rare occasion that I want to share something with the world, or publish a note to self.