Among the vastness of physical subfields, I have focused on light, materials and nanostructures. My Master’s was in solid state physics and now my PhD goes more into the direction of
button pushing plasmonic nanostructures for applications in wastewater treatment and biosensing.
Alright, we got the buzzwords out of the way, now the fun may begin. Please find a list of my scattered notes on physics below.
- PhD update: first paper
- Jack of all trades, Master of one
- Group trip, or forty physicists in a Bavarian castle
- VIP pass to a holograpahy lab
- A laser fairytale
- The hyperfine structure of cesium
- Gambling with electronics… literally
- Laser rays, beams and divergence
- A very basic study of an optical fibre cable